How do I...
How to register Extreme URL Generator
Extreme URL Generator is not freeware or public domain. You are entitled to use the trial version for evaluation purposes without charge. If you want a fully-functional copy of Extreme URL Generator you must pay a registration fee. For information about prices and ordering details please go to
Registering your copy
There are two ways to register your copy of Extreme URL Generator:
- Register using the registration key
- Register using the license file
After you pay the registration fee you will receive two registration messages from Extreme Internet Software allowing you to use any of the above registration methods.
Register using the registration key
1. Highlight the entire registration key in the registration message with your mouse.
2. Hold the Ctrl and press the C key on your keyboard OR click the right mouse button on the highlighted registration key to bring up the menu and select Copy. This will copy the registration key to the Windows Clipboard.
3. If Extreme URL Generator is running, close it.
4. Run Extreme URL Generator and click the Register button in the Unregistered version notice window.
5. In the Registration window click the Paste registration key from clipboard button.
6. Click OK button in the Registration window. The program will automatically close and start again in the registered mode. If you will see the Unregistered version notice window again, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Register using the license file
1. Close Extreme URL Generator if it is running.
2. Save the attached to the registration message eug.lic file into the folder where Extreme URL Generator is installed. By default the folder name is
C:\Program Files\Extreme URL Generator
3. Run Extreme URL Generator. If you see the Unregistered version notice window again, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.