Extreme Thumbnail Generator registration
Extreme Thumbnail Generator is not freeware or public domain. You are entitled to use the trial version for evaluation purposes without charge. If you want a fully-functional copy of Extreme Thumbnail Generator you must pay a registration fee. For information about prices and ordering details please go to
Registering your copy
There are two ways to register your copy of Extreme Thumbnail Generator:
- Register using the registration key
- Register using the license file
After you pay the registration fee you will receive two registration messages from Extreme Internet Software allowing you to use any of the above registration methods.
Register using the registration key
1. Highlight the entire registration key in the registration message with your mouse.
2. Hold the Ctrl and press the C key on your keyboard OR click the right mouse button on the highlighted registration key to bring up the menu and select Copy. This will copy the registration key to the Windows Clipboard.
3. If Extreme Thumbnail Generator is running, close it.
4. Run Extreme Thumbnail Generator and click the Enter registration key button in the Unregistered version notice window.
5. In the Registration window paste the registration key from the Windows Clipboard into the edit field using right-click popup menu or Ctrl + V.
6. Click OK button in the Registration window. The program will automatically close and start again in the registered mode. If you will see the Unregistered version notice window again, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Register using the license file
1. Close Extreme Thumbnail Generator if it is running.
2. Save the attached to the registration message etg.lic file into the folder where Extreme Thumbnail Generator is installed. By default the folder name is
C:\Program Files\Extreme Thumbnail Generator
3. Run Extreme Thumbnail Generator. If you see the Unregistered version notice window again, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.